Monday, May 27, 2013

Chapter 12 Cuffs Teaser

Chapter 12: Nestled


We made it through the rest of the week without any incident, and having mind-blowing sex every chance we got.

And though we haven’t heard from or seen Mike at all, he’s still there in the back of my mind, taunting me.

Making me crazy.

Bella sits with me at the dinner table, barely poking her food. There’re bags under her eyes, and a wave of guilt sweeps through me.

Shit—I keep waking her up, my erection insisting she feed this uncontrollable selfish need for more.

“We’re gonna go out tonight,” I say, intending to use this as a means of distraction so I won’t jump her again.

The woman needs a break, and I realize this. Plus, it’s a Friday night.

I got an invite today from a friend to meet him and a few others at a club I’ve never been to.

“Sounds good, Sir,” she says, barely looking at me for the brief second it takes to agree with me.

“I’ve got a few people I want you to meet,” I reply.

“Okay.”

I want to grit my teeth and remind her to address me properly, but she looks ready to fall asleep.

“You all right? Are you coming down with something?” I ask.

“No. I’m fine. Just a little tired, Sir. I’ll be good to go whenever you’re ready to leave.” She smiles, but it’s a half-hearted attempt.

“Angel, I want you to go take a nap. I’ll wake you up in a few hours when it’s time to meet them,” I say.

She gets up, her entire body hunched over and her eyes lifeless.

“I’ll bring you to bed,” I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!