Friday, May 31, 2013

Chapter 16 Cuffs -- Visuals and Dom/sub 24/7 vs other arrangements

This is the VixSkin dildo with the 2 inch diameter mentioned in this chapter. VixSkin is supposed to be as lifelike as you can get. I have a few different VixSkin dildos, and while they are enjoyable, I don't ever see enough of a difference to put them into my permanent rotation of regularly used toys I keep close at hand. But still worth trying it at least once if you're in the market for a new sex toy, so I don't want to discourage you. They are expensive though. Usually $60 or more.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/maverick-vixskin

The video's kind of cool on this as well so you can find out how it compares to the competition.

I do own a 2 inch diameter dildo that is not VixSkin, and that bad boy is in my permanent rotation. It's one of my few toys that can make me squirt if I mount it or get it at the exact right angle. Yep, it's messy, but so worth it. And there's no way to adequately describe how intense double penetration is with something this large filling you up when you're entered by your lover in the other hole. Yeah, it's pretty damn spectacular.

Think fire works but with gushing instead. Best way I can describe it.

On to the question a few of you have asked me. Some of you are wondering if all Dom/subs are 24/7 where it's present in their everyday life every moment. It varies by couple to couple just as the kink list does. Some only want it in the bedroom, some only on weekends or other specified times, dates or places. With a more limited basis I'm sure it ocassionally bleeds over into their regular life, but I'm not an expert on this. I do know, there's no hard and fast rule. Some want it all the time though, and this Edward and Bella want it 24/7.

I'm sure some readers are wishing there was some down time where she simply called him by his first name, where it seems a little more kicked back, but they're happiest this way, both of them. They have a very intense need to live this lifestyle as much of the day as possible, and their strong need for each other tends to strengthen the craving. So for them, it works.

You're not going to see this Bella struggle with calling him Master all the time because this is what she desires. It would be forced to call him Edward the majority of the time she speaks to him. If you remember, from the very beginning before she really knew him at all, she always called him Sir out of respect. Why would she change that now? It's ingrained in her, and it's as natural to her as breathing. It's even more important now if she wants to keep that connection constant with him. They both love it, so it's not simply to serve him or done as an "act," or only as a part of their playing together, it's truly who they are.

I hope this helps. Thanks for those of you that asked about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!