Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chapter 7 Cuffs inspiration

I know I already asked in my a/n for this chapter if anyone else had seen Exit to Eden, but I can't help it. I have to share this scene (and I've shared it on my facebook group before as well). I watched this over and over before writing this chapter. It inspired portions of it.

If you haven't seen it, I don't know what to tell you. It's a silly comedy, but there are moments I adored. I used to hide the VCR tape (that's how old this movie is!) in my bedroom so my kids wouldn't inadvertently get ahold of it. At one point I got rid of it (no, it did not break from overuse *snickers*) so now I keep thinking I need to buy it on DVD or something. Until then, I'll just keep watching this scene. And, man, Paul Mercurio has a nice backside.

Unfortunately, it's not a youtube video, so I couldn't embed it into this post. Sorry about that. Couldn't find it on youtube. Probably for the best anyway since it's not safe for work. (THAT WAS YOUR WARNING, PEOPLE. OPEN WITH CAUTION AND NOT AROUND CHILDREN!)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1345126/exit_to_eden_elliots_bondage_scene/

I really wish the quality was better and also that they'd used some real chains, rather than the joke of restraints he was in, but meh. You get the point. It's about accepting desires and fantasies, and sometimes that's the hardest part to overcome--our mind, our conditioning to think something's bad simply because it's not the norm or maybe others perceive it that way.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, these are the anal beads and ben wah balls he used on her in this chapter:




Yes, I know, these are the cheap kind, but I've found I like the way these move on the string much better than the silicone ones that are stationary. There's nothing like that movement inside of you during intercourse. Delicious is maybe a term that would come close, but it's not quiet to the level of amazing that this is. Especially when it rolls across that G-spot. I dare you to be able to keep quiet when that's going on, and don't even get me started on how anal sex is more intense with beads that are moving simultaneously inside both the ass and vagina. Seriously can't say enough about how mind-blowing this is.

These anal beads aren't quite what I have, and I had trouble finding a pic online. Imagine them looking just like the ben wah balls but several of them along the line of the nylon string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!