Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chapter 9 Cuffs Teaser

I won't make you wait... Here's your teaser for tomorrow's chapter.

Chapter 9: Tainted


“Calm your breathing down, angel,” I say, keeping her to my chest.

I unbraid her hair and stroke my fingers through it and down her back, under the covers.

“That was intense,” she says, out of breath.

“It was, and you were amazing. You took all of what I gave you.” I kiss the top of her head.

She slumps against me.

“I tried to . . . I complained some . . . Sorry,” she says and kisses my chest.

I chuckle. “Nothing to be sorry for. You were perfect. Were you uncomfortable with anything I did?”

“N-no, I was fine.” Her breathing is still choppy.

“Deep breaths, hon. I don’t need you getting light headed.” I reach over to the top drawer of the nightstand and grab a small handful of bite sized chocolate bars. “Open.”

Her head tips back, her lips part and I set one inside on her tongue.

I set the other two candy bars on the pillow next to me.

“Was any of it too rough?” I ask after she swallows the chocolate down.

“Not really. You probably could have gone harder.” She releases a low, deep breath.

“Better . . . Relax into me. Feel my body heat spreading through you.” I kiss her temple and run my fingers in lazy patterns all over her back.

She feels warmer now, but I pull the blanket up higher anyway.

“I don’t know how I’m ever going to stay away from you after that,” I murmur. “I’m already going out of my mind when I’m not with you, wondering where you are, what you’re doing, if some other asshole’s looking at my girl and trying to get her attention.” I yank on the ends of her hair, causing her to tip her head back.

I kiss her greedily for a moment, but can tell I need to take it easy on her. She’s worn out.

“Stay the night,” I tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!