Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cuffs chapter 8 music

Yes, I know, I still haven't said what the playroom looks like. I promise the story will unveil that along the way. It wasn't important for this chapter. It was the music that he was focused on and what it does to her. His focus is her right now--nothing else.

This is the song he played for her when he got her inside that room:


So, what do you think? Was the music what you expected him to play for her? Could you imagine it inciting her passions? Not your typical grind and "let's get dirty" song, but for her, it stirred the blood and turned things up a notch or two. Not hard to do with him in the room and in charge...

Yeah, I can imagine going into subspace in that playroom. :D

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me Chanse but just wanted to know why I'm unable to view any links you posted here on your updated chapters. I am viewing via my phone. Is this why I only see a blank space in lieu of link?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why it's doing that. It seems like the youtube links are causing me issues, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I'll keep working on it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!