Friday, July 26, 2013

Knots mini teaser chapter 10


Mark and Jeanie from Chapter 10:

“You’re carrying those like they’re about to explode,” he observed.

She smiled but remained quiet. Her shoulders were becoming permanently involved with her earlobes. That was a love affair she was going to have to break up.

“Take a seat next to me, and let’s discuss what’s got you all tense,” he said, patting the cushion.

“I’m fine, Sir. Just unsure of what to talk about, and worried I won’t know what types of questions to ask,” she admitted.

She glided over to his side, sat down with uncharacteristic fluidity. There was something about him that made her feel like she was floating along in a fog.

“Anything that comes to mind, I want you to share so we can be thorough, all right?”

She nodded. “I can do that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!