Saturday, July 27, 2013

Knots mini teaser chapter 11


Mark and Jeanie from Chapter 11:

“Did you think because I’m a Dom, I don’t have a religious, sensitive side?”

“I don’t know what I thought, but this shocks me, not because it doesn’t fit what I know about you, but because you’re too good to be true. My heart’s pounding furiously for you. Somehow you find a way to unravel me as a person; it’s incredible how you do it with such ease. Sometimes I think it’s reflexive like breathing for you.” She blinked and shifted closer to him.

“It is.” He brushed his fingers across her cheekbone. “With you, it’s completely automatic. I don’t have to think about it. There’s no reason to do that. We simply understand each other on a basic, rudimentary level. I choose to keep that part of us alive and active.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!