Thursday, July 25, 2013

Knots mini teaser chapter 9


Mark and Jeanie from Chapter 9:

“Squirm, sweetheart. I wanna see it.” He smirked. “You do it so well.”

“Not funny, Sir.”

“It sure as hell is. I’m smiling, aren’t I?” He pointed at his grin.

She smacked his chest playfully. “You’re smiling because you think I’m a silly little girl.”

“Nope.” He popped his P and yanked her chin open. A kiss was what she needed. She listened better to his body. When his tongue moved in and took over, she melted into him and curled around his body.

It was breathtaking, the way she gave in and surrendered so beautifully.

More. God, more of that.

He broke the kiss. “Come home with me now and go through the kink list and contract so we can move forward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!