Friday, July 26, 2013

Sleeves mini teaser chapter 10


Kel and Casey from Chapter 10:

Figure eights were being drawn on the back of her thigh by someone’s fingers, giving Casey chills. She looked down and Kel was beaming at her, touching her. “Sit your ass down, sweetheart, and I’ll tell you what’s going on if you’ll eat while I’m doing it.”

She nodded, bent her knees and somehow found herself curled up in his lap as he fed her like a lost child.

Her teeth bit into the food like a savage, but he seemed oblivious. He nuzzled her with his nose, kissed her all over her face and stroked her when he wasn’t busy putting food in her mouth.

“I love having you in my arms again,” he murmured and nibbled at her ear.

“I love it, too, but . . .” She set her palm on his chest and inhaled deeply. “Can you tell me why we’re here?”

A car screeched out front and she jumped in his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!