Monday, September 9, 2013

Slick as Ides teaser 6


Ides and Vapor conversation from Chapter 6:

“I’ll be back when I can’t keep away.”

She keeps her bird at attention, pointed at me. “You really are an asshole.”

“You have quite a way with words, Ides. No wonder you stay out of the public eye.” I lean over, pat her foot, and she promptly jerks it away. “I’ll see you again soon. And you need to get back on that chat group. I miss our little talks.” I flutter my lashes at her. “Next time, though, send me a goddamn pic of you in your sexy black panties and bra. It’ll be a good way for you to get back at me for being such an asshole, and then I can shoot my come all over my screen, and send you a picture back. There’s nothing more torturous than seeing you almost naked and sexy as fuck without being able to touch you.” I groan, imagining what kind of naked photos she might send me to give me navy-blue balls.

“No, you fucking won’t be back here. This was a one-time slipup. I already told you,” she exhales in a rush, “I’ll be tightening up security. You won’t be getting back in, and I won’t be back on that chat group or sending you dick.”

“God, woman—no more dirty talk. Foreplay’s over. My dick can’t take much more.” I grab my clothes, her panties and bra I dismantled off her body, and leave the room before I jump her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!