Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WANTED: 15 more ARC reviewers and 10 book bloggers for Knots, BDSM love story

Knots ARCs should be going out this Friday. I'd still like to have 15 more ARC reviewers and if anyone has any book bloggers/reviewers they follow regularly, be it on Goodreads or just through their blog, and they review BDSM love stories frequently, send the suggestions my way.

I've got a few I intend to contact myself, but I'm always curious to see who others follow for rec's on a good BDSM love story. My favorite indie author, #KallypsoMasters has done amazingly well, so I may have to go see which book bloggers review her works when they come out, although, mine has no military, so we'll see if I can find some that will fit for my story.

Here's the summary again for Knots in case you're unsure if you'd be interested in being an ARC reviewer or not:

Jeanie's life has been turned upside down. She's lost her husband at an early age and with him, her way. An offer from a man she's avoided, a man that was her husband’s best friend, may be the only thing that can bring light back into her life. Mark isn't like most men. His dominant nature helps him see a different side of Jeanie: a submissive woman with a deep capacity to love and please a man. But having a relationship with him so soon after her husband’s death causes strife with her in-laws; the only family she knows. Can Mark set her free, or will she walk away, missing out on the chance for an all-encompassing love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!