Saturday, October 12, 2013

An Author Interview by Reading My Escape

It was great to wake up on vacation today to find a fun pic from a friend on Facebook that reminded her of Kel from Sleeves. But it was also wonderful to wake up and find my interview with Daisy G. from Reading my Escape was posted.

She has some lovely things to say, and I really enjoyed being interviewed by her...

http://readingmyescape.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/special-guest-meet-the-author-chanse-lowell/

Only 6 more days until Knots is released! I can't wait to share it, especially after receiving such positive feedback from so many of my ARC reviewers.

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! It was a pleasure to read because you are so open and honest. I can't stand it when it feels like they are pulling teeth. Looking forward to Knots and Catching Vapor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! It was a pleasure to read because you are so open and honest. I can't stand it when it feels like they are pulling teeth. Looking forward to Knots and Catching Vapor.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!