Friday, October 4, 2013

Knots feedback

Well, it's been a week since the ARCs went out, and I'm still contacting book bloggers to get the word out even more about Knots.

I thought I'd share some of the fun responses I've been getting so far:

  • Today I got a tweet from a book blogger 31% in that said everytime Sir speaks, she gets dizzy. Lol! Loved this one. Short, sweet, to the point, and most of all, thrilling. Yes! Love it!

  • This one is from one of my new permanent ARC reviewers, but before Sleeves, I hadn't ever met her before. I had put up on some of the Goodreads groups that belong to that I was looking for reviewers, and she responded. Here's what she told me in email (I got permission to share this):

Hey Chanse,
 
My god how do you it, write these great books.  I started immediately and could not put them away and now I'm sorry that it ended already, but I would love to have read more that they had munchkins :o)
 
 
I don't usually read my reviews unless one of my reviewers asks me to, and she asked me to do just that, so I reviewed it. She blew me away with how much she enjoyed it.
 
  • This one is from one of my pre-readers who's a submissive and has been in the lifestyle for 15 years. I'd never met her before this story. I found her on one of my BDSM Goodreads groups and asked her to pre-read and give feedback. Here's what she had to say (I also got permission to share this as well):
Hi Chanse,
I loved your book. Fabulous story, amazing concept. Dominant was very believable, secure , trusting, whilst gently leading. Submissive was very much a natural submissive as you make clear to people in the lifestyle. Although those outside would think that it wasn't a choice, you're only born sub, although we know you can choose to submit.

Overall, the BDSM was amazingly accurate, as you said you know the lifestyle. You have not portrayed it wrong. He's an amazingly caring Dom.


While I know not everyone's going to have glowing reviews for my book/books, I'm pleased that it has reached some people that have enjoyed it.

I can't wait to publish it on October 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!