Friday, October 18, 2013

Knots is now live!

It's an exciting day for me. Knots is now live on Amazon!

This was the hardest novel I've written to date for various reasons. The biggest one was making sure I portrayed the BDSM lifestyle as accurately as I could, and also getting the Tongan/Hawaiian culture right as well, since I respect both so much.

So far, I've gotten nothing but very positive feedback on this story from my ARC reviewers and book bloggers that have read it, and I'm hopeful this positive trend will continue. :D

I have to thank all my many advisors and pre-readers, especially Sir and his girl for giving me endless feedback on this story, making sure I got it right. Their feedback has been invaluable, and I couldn't have written it without their help, so thank you!!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FX00BTM


If you want to read a BDSM Dom/sub love story that shows the softer side of the lifestyle and how tender and amazing it can be, this is the story for you! Go get a copy today!

Oh, yes... and please leave a review when you're done reading it so others will know what you thought about it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!