Wednesday, October 30, 2013

news for Seducing Anne

ARCs have gone out today for Seducing Anne: A SHROAG Novel, but I'll be sending out more during the week, so if you'd like to have one, please let me know...

In other news for Seducing Anne, the publication date has been pushed back a week to November 29th, 2013 so there will be plenty of time for the book blog tour and for ARC reviewers to read it and leave their reviews.

If you're interested in participating in the cover reveal set for November 4th, here's the link for the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hnrV5W0XMQzBQnQiu8QCjRY6l2BL13psHKnJbCiuAV8/viewform

I really can't believe I'll finally be publishing this book. This story has been rolling around in my head for three years now, and now that it's completed, I can barely believe it. I'm excited to get the sequel written and ready for my readers as well.

Nicholas Carew has taken up residence in my head now, and he's ready to share his story with me, and in turn with you. See how lucky you are? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!