Monday, December 9, 2013

Pearl on Cherry cover reveal and ARCs

Oh, wow! I'm proofreading all today one last time and the ARCs should go out tomorrow.

I just opened it up on my kindle app and holy crap! Love the cover. It looks amazing on my phone. Just blew me away. It fits the story perfectly.

So, without any further do... Here it is! The cover for my story coming out at the end of this month!

 

If you're interested in being an ARC reviewer, let me know. I'm still taking more. All you need to do is post an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon after you've read it. That's it. Just add water, because hopefully you'll need a shower after reading the steamy parts... Other than that, call it good and enjoy the lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!