Sunday, December 29, 2013

upcoming projects and news

Due to some issues going on in my personal life, I'll be pushing back the next few book releases. I simply don't have time to write currently, and I'm in a huge transition in my life, so for now, I'll say everything will pushed back a month or two. So, here's my future tentative schedule:

Catching Vapor book 2 from the Slick as Ides series -- end of February
Sparing Amy  book 2 from the SHROAG series -- end of April
Book of Asa -- end of June

The biggest news I have though is I'm actually hoping to produce another BDSM story with an online romance in March, and it will be co-written with a Dom. The title is From Behind, and a lot of it is based on real life experiences. I'm so excited about this story, I can barely stand it!

That's it for now. I hope to get back to writing and publishing soon, but for now, I'll be taking a break for a few weeks so I can deal with my personal life and family.

Happy New Year everyone! I plan to spend mine dreaming about this Dom of mine I'll be sharing hopefully very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!