Thursday, July 31, 2014

Harkham's Case on Goodreads

Yay! I've got Harkham's Case with the official summary up on Goodreads now! Woohoo! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22847435-harkham-s-case It's all ready for those ARC reviews to come in a few weeks... Can't wait!


It was interesting to see that one of my fan fiction readers of the story put that version up on Goodreads, and it got some 5 star reviews. Well, that was thrilling. Hopefully it will get some of those types of high marks from the published version as well.


My edits are done, even more new scenes have been added, and others tweaked, based on issues some of my prereaders pointed out. It reads a lot better. I'm really pleased with the ARC version and very much looking forward to sending it out tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!