Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Harkham's Teaser #8

Yep, another teaser involving his sore spot. The poor man just can't seem to catch much of a break. :D

Teaser 8: From chapter 15, Harkham’s Case (Mari and Adam’s conversation)

“I missed you more than green grass. And you know what? The rain here sucks without you.”
“It does?” Adam brightened.
“Yes.” She leaned in and kissed him, but this time, Mari didn’t care about anything else. No more holding back—not after all the emotional turmoil she’d been through in the last few days. She needed him more than ever.
She glanced over to make sure the door was closed. It was, and she’d hear her dad if he came upstairs.
She pulled at his shirt as she stood up. He followed while keeping their lips attached.
His jacket slipped off as they approached her bed.
“I can’t. Your dad said not to,” he said between kisses as she tried to lower him down along with herself.
“Since when do I follow rules? I’m eighteen, you’re twenty-one. We’re consenting adults.”

“I don’t want to have sex with you unless you’re my girlfriend. Are you my girlfriend now?” He blinked and kept his arms propping him up so he had some distance between their bodies, especially their groin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Share, share, share!